Vienna Elementary School
- Vienna Elementary School's student population of 290 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||290 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Vienna Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wood County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vienna Jackson Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 482 students
1601 34th St
Vienna, WV 26105
(304)420-9551 0.9 6-8 482
- Vienna Greenmont Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 229 students
209 58th St
Vienna, WV 26105
(304)420-9544 1.1 PK-5 229
- Parkersburg Van Devender Junior High School Grades: 6-8 | 386 students
918 31st St
Parkersburg, WV 26104
(304)420-9645 3.0 6-8 386
- Parkersburg Emerson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 352 students
1605 36th St
Parkersburg, WV 26101
(304)420-9528 3.2 PK-5 352
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.