Berclair Elementary School
- Berclair Elementary School's student population of 672 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 41 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||672 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||41 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Berclair Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shelby County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Mcs Prep School - Northwest Grades: 8-12 | 244 students
1266 Poplar Av
Memphis, TN 38104
(901)416-4400 0.7 8-12 244
- Memphis Memphis Rise Academy Grades: 4-8 | 342 students
1230 Covington Pk
Memphis, TN 38122
(901)303-9590 0.8 4-8 342
- Memphis Grahamwood Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 1009 students
3950 Summer Av
Memphis, TN 38122
(901)416-5952 1.1 PK-5 1009
- Memphis White Station Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 675 students
Memphis, TN 38117
(901)416-8900 1.1 PK-5 675
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.