White Station Elementary School
- White Station Elementary School's student population of 675 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||675 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- White Station Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TN)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shelby County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Berclair Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 672 students
810 North Perkins Rd
Memphis, TN 38122
(901)416-8800 1.1 PK-5 672
- Memphis Richland Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 802 students
5440 Rich Rd
Memphis, TN 38120
(901)416-2148 1.2 PK-5 802
- Memphis White Station Middle School Grades: 5-9 | 1316 students
5465 Mason Rd
Memphis, TN 38120
(901)416-2184 1.2 5-9 1316
- Memphis Mcs Prep School - Northwest Grades: 8-12 | 244 students
1266 Poplar Av
Memphis, TN 38104
(901)416-4400 1.3 8-12 244
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.