Bethany Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 368 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 14%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in SC
- Math Proficiency: 65-69% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SC Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bethany Elementary School's ranking?
Bethany Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in South Carolina for: Highest math proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
65-69% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SC state average), while 45-49% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 48% SC state average).
How many students attend Bethany Elementary School?
368 students attend Bethany Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
86% of Bethany Elementary School students are White, 6% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Bethany Elementary School?
Bethany Elementary School has a student ration of 12:1, which is lower than the South Carolina state average of 14:1.
What grades does Bethany Elementary School offer ?
Bethany Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
Review Bethany Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities