Beverly Vista Elementary School
Beverly Vista Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 10%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Beverly Vista Elementary School's student population of 730 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2005)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||730 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Beverly Vista Elementary School is ranked within the top 10% of all 9,584 schools in California (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#947 out of 9584 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Beverly Hills Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school and elementary school to Beverly Vista Elementary School is Albert Einstein Academy For Ltrs Arts & Scis - Odyssey (0.7 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Beverly Hills Albert Einstein Academy For Ltrs Arts & Scis - Odyssey Grades: K-12 | 156 students
8844 Burton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
(424)284-3300 0.7 K-12 156
- Beverly Hills Horace Mann Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 553 students
8701 Charleville Blvd.
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
(310)229-3680 0.8 K-8 553
- Gardena Executive Preparatory Academy Of Finance Grades: 9-12 | 203 students
2814 Manhattan Beach Blvd.
Gardena, CA 90249
(323)756-1426 0.9 9-12 203
- Beverly Hills Moreno High (Continuation School) Grades: 9-12 | 19 students
241 Moreno Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
(310)551-5100 0.9 9-12 19
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Say goodbye to mystery meat - and all other types of meat - at public school cafeterias that are embracing the Meatless Monday trend.
Growing cases of contaminated tap water at public schools around the country are raising more than eyebrows. Learn about whether or not public schools' tap water is safe to drink.