- Grades: 3-6
- Enrollment: 463 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 20:1
- Minority Enrollment: 84%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AL
- Math Proficiency: 6% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AL Dept. of Education
Beverlye Intermediate School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Alabama for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Beverlye Intermediate School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Beverlye Intermediate School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Beverlye Intermediate School?
What grades does Beverlye Intermediate School offer ?
What school district is Beverlye Intermediate School part of?
View the Beverlye Intermediate School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Beverlye Intermediate School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities