Bickleton Elementary & High School
- Bickleton Elementary & High School's student population of 86 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bickleton Elementary & High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2014 schools in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
- The school district of Bickleton Elementary & High School is Bickleton School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 293 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Bickleton School District's student population of 86 students has decreased by 14% over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from PS% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $22,663 is higher than the state average of $14,325. The district revenue/student has declined by 37% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $27,010 is higher than the state average of $12,581. The district spending/student has declined by 23% over four school years.
|School District Name||Bickleton School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||86||844|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|District Graduation Rate||≥50%|
|District Total Revenue||$2 MM||$12 MM|
|District Spending||$3 MM||$11 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$22,663||$14,325|
|District Spending / Student||$27,010||$12,581|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roosevelt Roosevelt Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 27 students
615 Chinook Avenue
Roosevelt, WA 99356
(509)384-5462 18.2 K-6 27
- Arlington Arlington Community Charter School Grades: K-12 | 161 students
1200 Main St
Arlington, OR 97812
(541)454-2632 20.3 K-12 161
- Mabton Mabton Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 389 students
500 B St.
Mabton, WA 98935
(509)894-4951 21.0 7-12 389
- Mabton Artz Fox Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 569 students
805 Washington Street
Mabton, WA 98935
(509)894-4941 21.2 PK-6 569
- Grandview Grandview High School Grades: 9-12 | 859 students
1601 W 5th St
Grandview, WA 98930
(509)882-8750 25.3 9-12 859
Nearby Homes for Sale
We analyze on a new study that shows restricting sugary snacks in vending machines in schools resulted in less weight-gain over a three-year period.
A number of school districts across the country are considering the closure of some of their public schools. We’ll look at reasons for the closures and what parents are doing to protest.
We report on the back to school campaign launched by CPS despite huge issues facing the district, including reports of school officials lying to get their children free lunches, conflicts between administrators and teachers’ union, and a lower bond rating.