Bickleton Elementary & High School
- Bickleton Elementary & High School's student population of 86 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bickleton Elementary & High School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,014 schools in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bickleton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roosevelt Roosevelt Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 27 students
615 Chinook Avenue
Roosevelt, WA 99356
(509)384-5462 18.2 K-6 27
- Arlington Arlington Community Charter School Grades: K-12 | 161 students
1200 Main St
Arlington, OR 97812
(541)454-2632 20.3 K-12 161
- Mabton Mabton Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 389 students
500 B St.
Mabton, WA 98935
(509)894-4951 21.0 7-12 389
- Mabton Artz Fox Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 569 students
805 Washington Street
Mabton, WA 98935
(509)894-4941 21.2 PK-6 569
- Grandview Grandview High School Grades: 9-12 | 859 students
1601 W 5th St
Grandview, WA 98930
(509)882-8750 25.3 9-12 859
Nearby Homes for Sale
Public schools in the United States have an interesting history. Learn about how these public institutions developed into a cornerstone of our country's education.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.