Bickleton Elementary & High School
- Bickleton Elementary & High School's student population of 95 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||95 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bickleton Elementary & High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#432 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bickleton School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roosevelt Roosevelt Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 26 students
615 Chinook Avenue
Roosevelt, WA 99356
(509)384-5462 18.2 K-6 26
- Arlington Arlington Community Charter School Grades: K-12 | 164 students
1200 Main St
Arlington, OR 97812
(541)454-2632 20.3 K-12 164
- Mabton Mabton Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 374 students
500 B St.
Mabton, WA 98935
(509)894-4951 21.0 7-12 374
- Mabton Artz Fox Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 535 students
805 Washington Street
Mabton, WA 98935
(509)894-4941 21.2 K-6 535
- Grandview Grandview High School Grades: 9-12 | 928 students
1601 W 5th St
Grandview, WA 98930
(509)882-8750 25.3 9-12 928
Nearby Homes for Sale
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.