Bixby North Elementary School
Bixby North Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Oklahoma for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 1%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 5%)
- Reading/Language Arts Proficiency Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Bixby North Elementary School's student population of 746 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Total Students||746 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bixby North Elementary School is ranked within the top 1% of all 1,689 schools in Oklahoma (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OK)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#8 out of 1689 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bixby School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tulsa Thomas Jefferson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 545 students
8418 South 107th East Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74133
(918)357-4321 1.7 PK-5 545
- Tulsa Cedar Ridge Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 479 students
9817 South Mingo Road
Tulsa, OK 74133
(918)357-4331 2.9 PK-5 479
- Jenks Jenks Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 1759 students
3019 E 101st St
Jenks, OK 74037
(918)299-4411 3.2 7-8 1759
- Bixby North Intermediate School Grades: 4-6 | 576 students
6941 East 121st Street South
Bixby, OK 74008
(918)366-2669 3.2 4-6 576
Public schools have been the recent grounds of tuberculosis infections. Learn about the symptoms and how to protect your child from catching tuberculosis.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.