Blue Grass Elementary School
- Blue Grass Elementary School's student population of 304 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 26 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||304 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Blue Grass Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IA)|
|Overall School Rank||#266 out of 1,252 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Davenport Comm School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Buffalo Buffalo Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 253 students
1000 Jefferson Street
Buffalo, IA 52728
(563)723-6300 4.0 PK-5 253
- Walcott Walcott Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 167 students
545 E James St
Walcott, IA 52773
(563)445-5200 5.2 K-5 167
- Andalusia Andalusia Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 269 students
Po Box 770
Andalusia, IL 61232
(309)793-8080 5.7 3-5 269
- Davenport Jackson Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 339 students
Davenport, IA 52804
(563)723-6650 6.3 K-5 339
- Davenport West High School Grades: 9-12 | 1766 students
3505 W Locust
Davenport, IA 52804
(563)723-5600 7.4 9-12 1766
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.