Bodega Bay Elementary School
Top Placements (California)
Bodega Bay Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in California for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Bodega Bay Elementary School's student population of 19 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has declined by 66% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bodega Bay Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 9595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
- The school district of Bodega Bay Elementary School is Shoreline Unified School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Shoreline Unified School District's student population of 513 students has decreased by 7% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $21,915 is higher than the state average of $11,049. The district revenue/student has declined by 17% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $20,296 is higher than the state average of $11,340. The district spending/student has declined by 27% over four school years.
|School District Name||Shoreline Unified School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||513||1,585|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$12 MM||$18 MM|
|District Spending||$11 MM||$18 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$21,915||$11,049|
|District Spending / Student||$20,296||$11,340|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Occidental Harmony Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 64 students
1935 Bohemian Hwy.
Occidental, CA 95465
(707)874-1205 7.2 K-1 64
- Monte Rio Monte Rio Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 84 students
20700 Foothill Dr.
Monte Rio, CA 95462
(707)865-2266 9.6 K-8 84
- Tomales Tomales Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 177 students
40 John St.
Tomales, CA 94971
(707)878-2214 9.8 K-8 177
- Tomales Tomales High School Grades: 9-12 | 156 students
3850 Irvin Rd.
Tomales, CA 94971
(707)878-2286 10.1 9-12 156
Learn about how public schools are implementing new programs that encourage dropouts to return to the classroom.
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.