Bodega Bay Elementary School
- Bodega Bay Elementary School's student population of 19 students has declined by 26% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 1 teachers has declined by 66% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||19 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bodega Bay Elementary School is ranked within the top 30% of all 9,595 schools in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||24:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shoreline Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Occidental Harmony Elementary School Grades: K-1 | 64 students
1935 Bohemian Hwy.
Occidental, CA 95465
(707)874-1205 7.2 K-1 64
- Monte Rio Monte Rio Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 84 students
20700 Foothill Dr.
Monte Rio, CA 95462
(707)865-2266 9.6 K-8 84
- Tomales Tomales Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 177 students
40 John St.
Tomales, CA 94971
(707)878-2214 9.8 K-8 177
- Tomales Tomales High School Grades: 9-12 | 156 students
3850 Irvin Rd.
Tomales, CA 94971
(707)878-2286 10.1 9-12 156
We’ll report on a new partnership between schools in Chicago and Boston that is bringing an award-winning digital education platform to their schools. So what exactly is Boom Writer?
We've put together this resource guide to help students and adults get the help they require to choose a good language immersion program.
We examine the oldest school district west of the Mississippi River – the Hawaii Department of Education.