Tomales Elementary School
- Tomales Elementary School's student population of 163 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||163 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Tomales Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#5214 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Shoreline Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tomales Tomales High School Grades: 9-12 | 155 students
3850 Irvin Ln.
Tomales, CA 94971
(707)878-2286 0.5 9-12 155
- Petaluma Two Rock Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 166 students
5001 Spring Hill Rd.
Petaluma, CA 94952
(707)762-6617 6.8 K-6 166
- Petaluma Dunham Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 8 students
4111 Roblar Rd.
Petaluma, CA 94952
(707)795-5050 9.5 K-6 8
- Bodega Bay Bodega Bay Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 25 students
1200 Canon St.
Bodega Bay, CA 94923
(707)875-2724 9.8 K-5 25
- Sebastopol Hillcrest Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 246 students
725 Bloomfield Rd.
Sebastopol, CA 95472
(707)823-7653 10.0 6-8 246
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.