Bonneville Elementary School
Bonneville Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Bonneville Elementary School's student population of 603 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||603 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bonneville Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#1746 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Orange School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando University Behavioral Center Grades: K-12 | 42 students
2500 Discovery Dr
Orlando, FL 32826
(407)281-7000 0.6 K-12 42
- Orlando East Lake Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 752 students
3971 N Tanner Rd
Orlando, FL 32826
(407)658-6825 1.1 PK-5 752
- Orlando Riverdale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 639 students
11301 Lokanotosa Trl
Orlando, FL 32817
(407)737-1400 2.2 PK-5 639
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.