Riverdale Elementary School
- Riverdale Elementary School's student population of 612 students has declined by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 40 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||612 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Riverdale Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#2181 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||ORANGE School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Orange County Preparatory Academy Charter Grades: K-8 | 438 students
10250 University Blvd
Orlando, FL 32817
(954)414-5767 1.6 K-8 438
- Orlando University Behavioral Center Grades: K-12 | 25 students
2500 Discovery Dr
Orlando, FL 32826
(407)281-7000 1.6 K-12 25
- Orlando Union Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 481 students
1600 N Dean Rd
Orlando, FL 32825
(407)249-6390 2.0 PK-5 481
- Orlando Union Park Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 794 students
1844 Westfall Dr
Orlando, FL 32817
(407)249-6309 2.0 6-8 794
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.