Botkins High School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 289 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 16:1
- Minority Enrollment: 6%
- Graduation Rate: ≥90% (Top 50% in OH)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20%
- Math Proficiency: 75-79% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 80-84% (Top 10%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
Botkins High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Botkins High School is a public high school in Botkins, Ohio. It is the only high school in the Botkins Local Schools district. Their nickname is the Trojans.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Botkins High School's ranking?
Botkins High School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 10%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
75-79% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 50% OH state average), while 80-84% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 57% OH state average).
What is the graduation rate of Botkins High School?
The graduation rate of Botkins High School is 90%, which is higher than the Ohio state average of 84%.
How many students attend Botkins High School?
289 students attend Botkins High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
94% of Botkins High School students are White, 3% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Hispanic, and 1% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Botkins High School?
Botkins High School has a student ration of 16:1, which is lower than the Ohio state average of 17:1.
What grades does Botkins High School offer ?
Botkins High School offers enrollment in grades 7-12
What school district is Botkins High School part of?
Botkins High School is part of Botkins Local School District.
Review Botkins High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities