Bremen Elementary Middle School
Bremen Elementary Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Indiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 10%)
- Bremen Elementary Middle School's student population of 991 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 61 teachers has grown by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||991 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||61 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bremen Elementary Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall School Rank||#610 out of 1,767 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bremen Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakeville Laville Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 580 students
12645 Tyler Rd
Lakeville, IN 46536
(574)784-2311 5.9 K-6 580
- Wakarusa Madison Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 124 students
66030 Dogwood Rd
Wakarusa, IN 46573
(574)633-4531 6.5 K-5 124
- Nappanee North Wood High School Grades: 9-12 | 883 students
2101 N Main St
Nappanee, IN 46550
(574)773-4127 7.9 9-12 883
- Lakeville Laville Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 555 students
69969 Us 31 S
Lakeville, IN 46536
(574)784-3151 8.0 7-12 555
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.