Bremen Elementary Middle School
- Bremen Elementary Middle School's student population of 986 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 68 teachers has grown by 30% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||986 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||68 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bremen Elementary Middle School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,762 schools in Indiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 19:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (IN)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#600 out of 1762 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bremen School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakeville Laville Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 598 students
12645 Tyler Rd
Lakeville, IN 46536
(574) 784-2311 5.9 K-6 598
- Wakarusa Madison Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 127 students
66030 Dogwood Rd
Wakarusa, IN 46573
(574) 633-4531 6.5 K-5 127
- Nappanee North Wood High School Grades: 9-12 | 874 students
2101 N Main St
Nappanee, IN 46550
(574) 773-4127 7.9 9-12 874
- Lakeville Laville Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 584 students
69969 Us 31 S
Lakeville, IN 46536
(574) 784-3151 8.0 7-12 584
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.