Bret Harte Middle School
- Bret Harte Middle School's student population of 637 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||637 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bret Harte Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has decreased from 25:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#6579 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hayward Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hayward Faith Ringgold School Of Arts And Science Grades: K-8 | 135 students
1570 Ward St.
Hayward, CA 94541
(510)889-7399 0.5 K-8 135
- Hayward Hayward High School Grades: 9-12 | 1576 students
1633 E. Ave.
Hayward, CA 94540
(510)723-3170 0.5 9-12 1576
- Castro Valley Golden Oak Montessori Of Hayward Grades: 1-8 | 239 students
2652 Vergil Ct.
Castro Valley, CA 94546
(510)931-7868 0.6 1-8 239
- Hayward Silver Oak High Public Montessori Charter Grades: 9-12 | 188 students
951 Palisade St.
Hayward, CA 94542
(510)370-3334 0.6 9-12 188
- Hayward Burbank Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 917 students
353 B St.
Hayward, CA 94541
(510)723-3805 0.9 K-6 917
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.