Bridgewater-hebron Village School
- Bridgewater-hebron Village School's student population of 132 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||132 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bridgewater-hebron Village School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NH)|
|Overall School Rank||#79 out of 457 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Newfound Area School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bristol Bristol Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 225 students
55 School St.
Bristol, NH 03222
(603)744-2761 4.7 K-5 225
- Bristol Newfound Memorial Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 297 students
155 N. Main St.
Bristol, NH 03222
(603)744-8162 4.8 6-8 297
- New Hampton New Hampton Community School Grades: K-5 | 118 students
191 Main St.
New Hampton, NH 03256
(603)744-3221 5.1 K-5 118
- Ashland Ashland Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 163 students
16 Education Dr.
Ashland, NH 03217
(603)968-7622 5.3 K-8 163
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.