Briggsdale Undivided High School
Briggsdale Undivided High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Colorado for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- Briggsdale Undivided High School's student population of 102 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Briggsdale Undivided High School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,768 schools in Colorado (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#814 out of 1768 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||21-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Chool District No. Re-10 In The County Of Weld And State Of School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Briggsdale Briggsdale Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 74 students
515 Leslie Street
Briggsdale, CO 80611
(970) 656-3417 0.1 PK-5 74
- Galeton Galeton Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 123 students
24750 Third Street
Galeton, CO 80622
(970) 454-3421 15.8 K-5 123
- Grover Pawnee School Pk-12 Grades: PK-12 | 88 students
Grover, CO 80729
(970) 895-2222 16.9 PK-12 88
- Kersey Platte Valley Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 256 students
700 Hill Street
Kersey, CO 80644
(970) 336-8610 20.7 6-8 256
- Kersey Platte Valley Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 491 students
601 Clark Street
Kersey, CO 80644
(970) 336-8520 20.8 K-5 491
Should sixth graders be placed in elementary or middle school? We explore the pros and cons of the issue.
Learn 8 ways to guide your conversations with children when discussing high-profile acts of violence in schools.
Traditional Christmas carols, such as "Silent Night," may be sounds of the past on public school campuses. Learn about why schools are banning Christmas carols and how some parents are protesting the changes.