Bristol Consolidated School
- Bristol Consolidated School's student population of 171 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 16 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bristol Consolidated School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#57 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bristol Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Boothbay Harbor Boothbay Region Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 323 students
238 Townsend Avenue
Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538
(207)633-5097 6.6 PK-8 323
- Edgecomb Edgecomb Eddy School Grades: K-6 | 76 students
157 Boothbay Road
Edgecomb, ME 04556
(207)882-5515 9.4 K-6 76
- Southport Southport Central School Grades: PK-6 | 30 students
438 Hendricks Hill Rd
Southport, ME 04576
(207)633-3132 9.9 PK-6 30
- Damariscotta Great Salt Bay Community School Grades: K-8 | 440 students
559 Main Street
Damariscotta, ME 04543
(207)549-3261 10.0 K-8 440
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.