Edgecomb Eddy School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 107 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 7%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in ME
- Math Proficiency: 80-89% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 80-89% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), ME Dept. of Education
Edgecomb Eddy School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Maine for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Edgecomb Eddy School's ranking?
Edgecomb Eddy School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Maine for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Highest math proficiency (Top 20%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
80-89% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 81% ME state average), while 80-89% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 85% ME state average).
How many students attend Edgecomb Eddy School?
107 students attend Edgecomb Eddy School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
93% of Edgecomb Eddy School students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Edgecomb Eddy School?
Edgecomb Eddy School has a student ration of 11:1, which is equal to the Maine state average of 11:1.
What grades does Edgecomb Eddy School offer ?
Edgecomb Eddy School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-6
What school district is Edgecomb Eddy School part of?
Edgecomb Eddy School is part of Edgecomb Public Schools School District.
Review Edgecomb Eddy School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities