Edgecomb Eddy School
- Edgecomb Eddy School's student population of 76 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 8 teachers has declined by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Edgecomb Eddy School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#43 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-79%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Edgecomb Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wiscasset Wiscasset Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 272 students
83 Federal Street
Wiscasset, ME 04578
(207)882-7767 1.6 PK-6 272
- Wiscasset Wiscasset Middle/High School Grades: 7-12 | 262 students
272 Gardiner Road
Wiscasset, ME 04578
(207)882-7722 2.7 7-12 262
- Damariscotta Great Salt Bay Community School Grades: K-8 | 440 students
559 Main Street
Damariscotta, ME 04543
(207)549-3261 7.1 K-8 440
- Woolwich Woolwich Central School Grades: PK-8 | 374 students
137 Nequasset Road
Woolwich, ME 04579
(207)443-9739 8.2 PK-8 374
- Boothbay Harbor Boothbay Region Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 323 students
238 Townsend Avenue
Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538
(207)633-5097 9.0 PK-8 323
Learn about strategies and tips you can incorporate to help your teenager be organized and excel in public high school.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.