Britain Elementary School
- Britain Elementary School's student population of 688 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 51 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||688 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||51 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Britain Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#5378 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Irving Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Irving Bowie Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 994 students
600 E 6th St
Irving, TX 75060
(972)600-3000 0.2 6-8 994
- Irving Schulze Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 667 students
1200 S Irving Hts Dr
Irving, TX 75060
(972)600-3500 0.9 K-5 667
- Lewisville Premier H S Of South Irving Grades: 9-12 | 84 students
1081 W Shady Grove Rd
Lewisville, TX 75029
(972)316-3663 1.1 9-12 84
- Irving Austin Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1011 students
825 E Union Bower Rd
Irving, TX 75061
(972)600-3100 1.2 6-8 1011
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.