Broadview-thomson K-8 School
- Broadview-thomson K-8 School's student population of 624 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||624 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Broadview-thomson K-8 School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 18:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1294 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Seattle Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Viewlands Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 388 students
10525 3 Av Nw
Seattle, WA 98177
(206)252-4400 1.2 PK-5 388
- Seattle Highland Terrace Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 496 students
100 N. 160th Street
Seattle, WA 98133
(206)393-4341 1.4 K-6 496
- Seattle Northgate Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 281 students
11725 1 Av Ne
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)252-4180 1.4 PK-5 281
- Seattle Parkwood Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 449 students
1815 N. 155th Street
Seattle, WA 98133
(206)393-4150 1.5 K-6 449
This is one wonderfull school for my child. Great teachers, great staff.
- Posted by Parent - Christine
We moved from California at the beginning of this school year and in just this short time my girls have move up in reading and math levels so fast. I didn't know if its Washington or Broadview-Thomson but thank you!
- Posted by Parent - mrzro
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.