Brodhead Middle School
- Brodhead Middle School's student population of 231 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Brodhead Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1559 out of 2,027 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Brodhead School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brodhead Ronald R Albrecht Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 465 students
1400 21st St
Brodhead, WI 53520
(608)897-2146 0.4 PK-5 465
- Brodhead Brodhead High School Grades: 9-12 | 333 students
2501 W 5th Ave
Brodhead, WI 53520
(608)897-2155 0.7 9-12 333
- Juda Juda Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 208 students
N2385 Spring St
Juda, WI 53550
(608)934-5251 6.5 PK-8 208
- Orfordville Parkview Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 405 students
106 W Church St
Orfordville, WI 53576
(608)879-2956 6.6 PK-6 405
- Albany Albany Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 156 students
400 5th St
Albany, WI 53502
(608)862-3225 6.8 PK-5 156
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.