Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 446 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 10:1
- Minority Enrollment: 70%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 10-14% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
Brophy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Brophy's ranking?
Brophy ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Massachusetts for: Lowest student:teacher ratio (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
10-14% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Brophy?
446 students attend Brophy.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
55% of Brophy students are Hispanic, 30% of students are White, 7% of students are Black, 4% of students are Asian, and 4% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Brophy?
Brophy has a student ration of 10:1, which is lower than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Brophy offer ?
Brophy offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Brophy part of?
Brophy is part of Framingham School District.
Review Brophy. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities