Bryan Middle School
- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 719 students
- Minority Enrollment: 19%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in IL
- Math Proficiency: 58% (Top 10%)
- Reading Proficiency: 53% (Top 20%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), IL Dept. of Education
Bryan Middle School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Bryan Middle School's ranking?
Bryan Middle School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Illinois for: Highest overall rank (Top 20%), Highest math proficiency (Top 10%) and Highest reading/language arts proficiency (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
58% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 33% IL state average), while 53% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 38% IL state average).
How many students attend Bryan Middle School?
719 students attend Bryan Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
81% of Bryan Middle School students are White, 9% of students are Hispanic, 5% of students are Asian, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What grades does Bryan Middle School offer ?
Bryan Middle School offers enrollment in grades 6-8
Review Bryan Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities