Bryant Elementary School
- Bryant Elementary School's student population of 971 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 66 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||971 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||66 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bryant Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#92 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Hillsborough School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tampa Farnell Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1216 students
13912 Nine Eagles Dr
Tampa, FL 33626
(813)356-1640 0.2 6-8 1216
- Tampa Deer Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 996 students
11605 Citrus Park Dr
Tampa, FL 33626
(813)854-6031 1.1 PK-5 996
- Tampa Lowry Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 999 students
11505 Country Hollow Dr
Tampa, FL 33635
(813)855-8178 2.7 PK-5 999
- Oldsmar Forest Lakes Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 521 students
301 Pine Ave N
Oldsmar, FL 34677
(813)891-0785 3.0 PK-5 521
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.