Bryant Elementary School
- Bryant Elementary School's student population of 564 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 38 teachers has grown by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||564 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||38 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Bryant Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3491 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Arlington Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Barnett J High School Grades: 7-8 | 874 students
2101 Sublett Rd
Arlington, TX 76018
(682)867-5000 0.4 7-8 874
- Arlington Fitzgerald Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 531 students
5201 Creek Valley Dr
Arlington, TX 76018
(682)867-5300 0.8 PK-6 531
- Grand Prairie West Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 738 students
2911 Kingswood Blvd
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
(682)867-0100 0.8 PK-6 738
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.