Fitzgerald Elementary School
- Fitzgerald Elementary School's student population of 531 students has declined by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||531 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Fitzgerald Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#3535 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Arlington Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Bryant Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 564 students
2201 Havenwood Dr
Arlington, TX 76018
(682)867-5200 0.8 PK-6 564
- Arlington Barnett J High School Grades: 7-8 | 874 students
2101 Sublett Rd
Arlington, TX 76018
(682)867-5000 1.0 7-8 874
- Grand Prairie West Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 738 students
2911 Kingswood Blvd
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
(682)867-0100 1.4 PK-6 738
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.