Buckeye Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 315 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 31%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 20% in OH
- Math Proficiency: 80-84% (Top 20%)
- Reading Proficiency: 75-79% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), OH Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Buckeye Elementary School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
80-84% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 63% OH state average), while 75-79% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 64% OH state average).
How many students attend Buckeye Elementary School?
315 students attend Buckeye Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
69% of Buckeye Elementary School students are White, 16% of students are Hispanic, 7% of students are Two or more races, 6% of students are Black, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Buckeye Elementary School?
Buckeye Elementary School has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the Ohio state average of 17:1.
What grades does Buckeye Elementary School offer ?
Buckeye Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Buckeye Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities