Burnt Ranch Elementary School
- Burnt Ranch Elementary School's student population of 96 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 5 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||96 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Burnt Ranch Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#4411 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Burnt Ranch Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hyampom Hyampom Arts Magnet Elementary School Grades: K-8
148 Corral Bottom Rd.
Hyampom, CA 96046
(530)628-5912 13.3 K-8 n/a
- Hoopa Captain John Continuation High School Grades: 9-12 | 26 students
101 Loop Rd.
Hoopa, CA 95546
(530)625-5600 19.3 9-12 26
- Hayfork Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 6 students
6930 State Hwy 3
Hayfork, CA 96041
(530)628-5394 23.2 9-12 6
- Hayfork Hayfork Valley Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 193 students
6930 State Highway 3
Hayfork, CA 96041
(530)628-5294 23.4 K-8 193
- Blue Lake Green Point Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 11 students
180 Valkensar Ln.
Blue Lake, CA 95525
(707)668-5921 23.8 K-8 11
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.