Trinity Valley Elementary School
- Trinity Valley Elementary School's student population of 183 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#8097 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Klamath-Trinity Joint Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hoopa Captain John Continuation High School Grades: 9-12 | 26 students
101 Loop Rd.
Hoopa, CA 95546
(530)625-5600 6.2 9-12 26
- Hoopa Hoopa Valley Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 420 students
11500 State Highway 96
Hoopa, CA 95546
(530)625-5600 6.5 K-8 420
- Blue Lake Green Point Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 11 students
180 Valkensar Ln.
Blue Lake, CA 95525
(707)668-5921 11.6 K-8 11
- Burnt Ranch Burnt Ranch Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 96 students
251 Burnt Ranch Sch Rd.
Burnt Ranch, CA 95527
(530)629-2543 13.5 K-8 96
Did your child's school make the list? We cover the latest Blue Ribbon Schools awards given by Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.