Burwell Elementary School
- Burwell Elementary School's student population of 189 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2013)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||189 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Burwell Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#324 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||BURWELL PUBLIC SCHOOLS School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Burwell Burwell Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 161 students
190 I St
Burwell, NE 68823
(308)346-4150 0.1 7-12 161
- Taylor Loup County Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 38 students
608 Williams St
Taylor, NE 68879
(308)942-6115 13.2 PK-6 38
- Ord Vinton School Grades: PK-8 | 30 students
47407 808th Road
Ord, NE 68862
(308)728-5667 15.5 PK-8 30
- Sargent Sargent Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 120 students
400 N 5th St
Sargent, NE 68874
(308)527-4119 15.8 PK-6 120
- Ord Ord Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 281 students
1800 K St
Ord, NE 68862
(308)728-3241 15.9 7-12 281
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.