C. Elizabeth Rieg Regional Center
Top Placements (Maryland)
C. Elizabeth Rieg Regional Center is Listed among the top public schools in Maryland for:
- Category Attribute
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- C. Elizabeth Rieg Regional Center's student population of 103 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|School Type||Special education school|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||103 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- C. Elizabeth Rieg Regional Center is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1367 schools in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 4:1 has decreased from 5:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
- The school district of C. Elizabeth Rieg Regional Center is Prince George's County School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 25 school districts in Maryland (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Prince George's County School District's student population of 128,237 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The district's graduation rate of 81% has increased from 75% over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $15,460 in this district is less than the state average of $16,454. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $15,734 is less than the state average of $16,634. The district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|School District Name||Prince George's County School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||128,237||17,941|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Graduation Rate|
|District Total Revenue||$1,913 MM||$295 MM|
|District Spending||$1,947 MM||$298 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$15,460||$16,454|
|District Spending / Student||$15,734||$16,634|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bowie Pointer Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 394 students
1110 Parkington Ln
Bowie, MD 20716
(301)390-0220 1.2 K-5 394
- Bowie Tall Oaks High School Grades: 11-12 | 75 students
2112 Church Rd
Bowie, MD 20721
(301)390-0230 1.2 11-12 75
- Bowie Northview Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 718 students
3700 Northview Drive
Bowie, MD 20716
(301)218-1520 1.5 PK-5 718
- Bowie Hear Hills Elementary School Grades: 2-5 | 387 students
12605 Heming Ln
Bowie, MD 20716
(301)805-2730 2.2 2-5 387
September 17, 2018
Public schools are far from perfect, but they still offer significant benefits to the students that attend their classrooms every day. We’ll list a few of those advantages here.
August 29, 2018
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
August 28, 2018
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.