C O Sorenson
- C O Sorenson's student population of 138 students has grown by 46% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 11 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||138 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
- C O Sorenson's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northshore School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bothell Westhill Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 495 students
19515 88 Av Ne
Bothell, WA 98011
(425)408-5500 0.1 PK-6 495
- Bothell Northshore Networks Grades: K-12 | 150 students
3330 Monte Villa Parkway
Bothell, WA 98021
(425)408-4175 0.9 K-12 150
- Bothell Secondary Academy For Success Grades: 7-12 | 130 students
22107 23rd Dr Se
Bothell, WA 98021
(425)408-6600 0.9 7-12 130
- Kenmore Kenmore Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 560 students
19121 71 Av Ne
Kenmore, WA 98028
(425)408-4800 1.0 PK-6 560
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.