Kenmore Elementary School
- Kenmore Elementary School's student population of 560 students has grown by 17% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has grown by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||560 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kenmore Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall School Rank||#740 out of 2,014 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northshore School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kenmore Kenmore Junior High School Grades: 7-9 | 623 students
20323 66 Av Ne
Kenmore, WA 98028
(425)408-6400 0.7 7-9 623
- Bothell C O Sorenson Grades: PK-K | 138 students
19705 88 Av Ne
Bothell, WA 98011
(425)408-5570 1.0 PK-K 138
- Bothell Lockwood Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 638 students
24118 Lockwood Rd
Bothell, WA 98021
(425)408-5800 1.0 PK-6 638
- Bothell Westhill Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 495 students
19515 88 Av Ne
Bothell, WA 98011
(425)408-5500 1.0 PK-6 495
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.