C. W. Dillard Elementary School
- C. W. Dillard Elementary School's student population of 438 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||438 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- C. W. Dillard Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 24:1 has increased from 22:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1362 out of 9,595 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1||23:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Elk Grove Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Elk Grove Katherine L. Albiani Middle School Grades: 7-8 | 1440 students
9140 Bradshaw Rd.
Elk Grove, CA 95624
(916)686-5210 4.7 7-8 1440
- Elk Grove Pleasant Grove High School Grades: 9-12 | 2544 students
9531 Bond Rd.
Elk Grove, CA 95624
(916)686-0230 5.1 9-12 2544
- Sacramento Arnold Adreani Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 819 students
9927 Wildhawk W. Dr.
Sacramento, CA 95829
(916)525-0630 6.0 K-6 819
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.