- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 275 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 85%
- Math Proficiency: 20-24%
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29%
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Cabazon Elementary School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in California for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Cabazon Elementary School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Cabazon Elementary School?
What grades does Cabazon Elementary School offer ?
What school district is Cabazon Elementary School part of?
Review Cabazon Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities