Cairo-durham High School
- Cairo-durham High School's student population of 372 students has declined by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||372 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cairo-durham High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#168 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||85-89%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cairo-durham Central School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cairo Cairo-durham Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 290 students
1301 Rt 145
Cairo, NY 12413
(518)622-0490 0.0 6-8 290
- Cairo Cairo-durham Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 546 students
424 Main St
Cairo, NY 12413
(518)622-3231 4.4 K-5 546
- Greenville Scott M Ellis Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 512 students
11219 Sr 32
Greenville, NY 12083
(518)966-5070 5.4 K-5 512
- Windham Windham Ashland Central School Grades: K-12 | 292 students
5411 State Rt 23
Windham, NY 12496
(518)734-3400 10.3 K-12 292
- Tannersville Hunter-tannersville Middle School High School Grades: 7-12 | 157 students
6094 Main St
Tannersville, NY 12485
(518)589-5880 10.9 7-12 157
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.