Caledonia Elementary School
- Caledonia Elementary School's student population of 302 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||302 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Caledonia Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#261 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||75-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Caledonia Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Caledonia Caledonia Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 146 students
825 N Warrior Ave
Caledonia, MN 55921
(507)725-3316 0.6 6-8 146
- Spring Grove Spring Grove Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 181 students
113 2nd Ave Nw
Spring Grove, MN 55974
(507)498-3223 8.6 PK-6 181
- Houston Houston Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 242 students
310 S Sherman
Houston, MN 55943
(507)896-5323 9.4 PK-6 242
- Stoddard Stoddard Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 136 students
300 N Cottage St
Stoddard, WI 54658
(608)457-2101 14.4 PK-5 136
- New Albin New Albin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 145 students
401 Locust Se
New Albin, IA 52160
(563)544-4246 14.5 PK-5 145
The adjustment from middle school to high school can be a huge challenge for some students. We’ll offer tips for parents to help them help their kids adjust to the new school environment and academic standards.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.