Caledonia Middle School
- Caledonia Middle School's student population of 139 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Caledonia Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,784 schools in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Caledonia Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Caledonia Caledonia Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 303 students
511 W Main St
Caledonia, MN 55921
(507)725-5205 0.6 PK-5 303
- Houston Houston Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 225 students
310 S Sherman
Houston, MN 55943
(507)896-5323 8.8 PK-6 225
- Houston Minnesota Virtual Academy Grades: K-12 | 1515 students
306 W Elm St
Houston, MN 55943
(507)896-5323 8.8 K-12 1515
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.