Caledonia Middle School
- Caledonia Middle School's student population of 139 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 10 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||139 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Caledonia Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,784 schools in Minnesota (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MN)|
|Overall School Rank||#1204 out of 1,784 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Caledonia Public School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Caledonia Caledonia Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 303 students
511 W Main St
Caledonia, MN 55921
(507)725-5205 0.6 PK-5 303
- Houston Houston Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 225 students
310 S Sherman
Houston, MN 55943
(507)896-5323 8.8 PK-6 225
- Houston Minnesota Virtual Academy Grades: K-12 | 1515 students
306 W Elm St
Houston, MN 55943
(507)896-5323 8.8 K-12 1515
A NYC public school is now completely vegetarian! How have students reacted, and will other public schools follow suit?
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.