Calico Rock High School
- Calico Rock High School's student population of 204 students has grown by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has grown by 29% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||204 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Calico Rock High School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has decreased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AR)|
|Overall School Rank||#728 out of 999 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||14:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Calico Rock School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Calico Rock Calico Rock Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 226 students
301 College St
Calico Rock, AR 72519
(870)297-8533 0.1 K-6 226
- Norfork Arrie Goforth Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 232 students
161 Mildred Simpson Dr
Norfork, AR 72658
(870)499-7192 9.2 K-6 232
- Norfork Norfork High School Grades: 7-12 | 219 students
136 Mildred Simpson Dr
Norfork, AR 72658
(870)499-7191 9.2 7-12 219
- Brockwell Izard County Consolidated Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 156 students
5068 N Ar 9
Brockwell, AR 72517
(870)258-3142 11.6 5-8 156
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.