Fullerton Joint Union High School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 7 public schools managed by Fullerton Joint Union High School District serving 13,566 students in Buena Park, California.
- Minority enrollment is 83% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the California state average of 76%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 30:1 is more than the state average of 23:1.
Fullerton Joint Union High School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Buena Park Buena Park High School8833 Acad Dr.
Buena Park, CA 90621
Grades: 9-12 | 1932 students
- Fullerton Fullerton Union High School201 E. Chapman Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92832
Grades: 9-12 | 2067 students
- La Habra La Habra High School801 W. Highlander Ave.
La Habra, CA 90631
Grades: 9-12 | 2213 students
- Fullerton La Vista High (Continuation School) 909 N. State College Blvd.
Fullerton, CA 92831
Grades: 9-12 | 467 students
- Fullerton Sunny Hills High School1801 Warburton Way
Fullerton, CA 92833
Grades: 9-12 | 2323 students
|School District Name||Fullerton Joint Union High School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||13,566 students|
|# of Teachers||446 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||30:1|
|# of Male Students||6,702 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||6,864 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||28 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3,031 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||7,492 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||292 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||2,327 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||58 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||338 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||3,377|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||3,277|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||3,580|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||3,332|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Fullerton Joint Union High School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 983 school districts in California (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 93% has increased from 91% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (CA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,405 in this school district is less than the state average of $10,798. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,695 is less than the state average of $11,280. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (CA)|
|Total Revenue||$152 MM||$17 MM|
|Spending||$156 MM||$18 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,405||$10,798|
|Spending / Student||$10,695||$11,280|
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.