Cambridge Elementary School
- Cambridge Elementary School's student population of 353 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 29 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||353 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cambridge Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (VT)|
|Overall School Rank||#108 out of 289 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Cambridge School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cambridge Fletcher Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 137 students
340 School Road
Cambridge, VT 05444
(802)849-6251 5.1 PK-6 137
- Waterville Waterville Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 90 students
3414 Vt Route 109
Waterville, VT 05492
(802)644-2224 6.9 PK-6 90
- Johnson Johnson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 255 students
57 College Hill
Johnson, VT 05656
(802)635-2211 7.5 PK-6 255
- Fairfax Bfa High School - Fairfax Grades: 9-12 | 281 students
75 Hunt Street
Fairfax, VT 05454
(802)849-6711 9.3 9-12 281
- Bakersfield Bakersfield School Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
82 Academy Drive
Bakersfield, VT 05441
(802)827-6611 9.7 PK-8 145
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.