Camp Verde Elementary School
- Camp Verde Elementary School's student population of 694 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||694 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Camp Verde Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,842 schools in Arizona (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has decreased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1067 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||20:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Camp Verde Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Camp Verde Camp Verde Accommodation School Grades: 6-12 | 18 students
462 South Main Street
Camp Verde, AZ 86322
(928)567-8076 0.1 6-12 18
- Cornville Desert Star Community School Grades: K-8 | 174 students
1240 S. Recycler Rd.
Cornville, AZ 86325
(928)282-0171 9.1 K-8 174
- Colorado City Colorado City High School Grades: 6-12
255 N. Cottownwood St.
Colorado City, AZ 86021
(928)875-9001 10.7 6-12 n/a
- Cornville Oak Creek Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 228 students
11490 Purple Sage
Cornville, AZ 86325
(928)634-2288 10.9 K-8 228
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.