Campfield Early Childhood Center
- Campfield Early Childhood Center's student population of 415 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||415 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Campfield Early Childhood Center's student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MD)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Baltimore County Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pikesville Sudbrook Magnet Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 1034 students
4300 Bedford Rd
Pikesville, MD 21208
(410)887-6720 0.4 6-8 1034
- Pikesville Bedford Elementary School Grades: 1-5 | 313 students
7407 Dorman Dr
Pikesville, MD 21208
(410)887-1200 0.7 1-5 313
- Baltimore Fallstaff Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 467 students
3801 Fallstaff Rd
Baltimore, MD 21215
(410)396-0682 1.2 PK-8 467
- Gwynn Oak Powhatan Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 314 students
3300 Kelox Rd
Gwynn Oak, MD 21207
(410)887-1330 1.3 PK-5 314
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.