Campo Bello Elementary School
- Campo Bello Elementary School's student population of 441 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||441 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Campo Bello Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 1,897 schools in Arizona (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-17 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank (16-17)||#841 out of 1897 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Paradise Valley Unified School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Phoenix Vista Verde Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 638 students
2826 E Grovers
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602)449-5300 0.2 5-8 638
- Cave Creek Career Success Jr/sr High School - North Phoenix Grades: 7-12 | 72 students
2321 East Bell Road
Cave Creek, AZ 85327
(602)687-8282 0.6 7-12 72
- Phoenix Aaec - Paradise Valley Grades: 9-12 | 313 students
17811 North 32nd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85032
(602)243-8004 0.7 9-12 313
- Tempe Ombudsman - Charter Northeast Grades: 9-12 | 76 students
1290 N. Scottsdale Road
Tempe, AZ 85281
(602)485-9872 0.8 9-12 76
- Phoenix Aire Libre Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 330 students
16428 North 21st Street
Phoenix, AZ 85022
(602)449-5400 0.9 PK-6 330
Read why good diet and nutrition is important for high student performance.
As the nation works to recover from COVID-19, parents wonder what the fall of 2020 holds in terms of the upcoming school year. Read on to learn some tips for preparing for potential challenges and to see the answers to some of the biggest questions being asked by parents of school-age children.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. We’ll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next.