Carlos F. Daniels
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 23% over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school|
|Grades Offered||Grades 10-12|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
- Carlos F. Daniels is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,307 schools in Puerto Rico (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PR)|
|Overall School Rank|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||13:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Puerto Rico Department Of Education School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Carolina Angel P. Millan Rohena Superior High School Grades: 9-12 | 707 students
Car 857 Km 0.3 Bo Canovanillas
Carolina, PR 00986
(787)750-4480 0.0 9-12 707
- Carolina Lorenzo Vizcarrondo High School Grades: 9-12 | 469 students
Calle Quinones 8 Urb. Sever
Carolina, PR 00988
(787)276-0120 0.7 9-12 469
- Carolina Roberto Clemente Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 221 students
Calle Peru 5 Urb Rolling Hill
Carolina, PR 00987
(787)276-4920 1.6 K-6 221
- Carolina Agustin Cabrera Middle School Grades: 7-9 | 270 students
Urb Villa Carolina
Carolina, PR 00985
(787)768-4044 1.9 7-9 270
- Carolina Amalia Exposito Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 331 students
Bo Buena Vista Calle Granada E
Carolina, PR 00985
(787)762-1117 1.9 K-6 331
A new program in San Antonio and Austin tracks students with truancy history with GPS devices. The program is designed to improve attendance rates and student achievement.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.