- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 373 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 86%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in AZ
- Math Proficiency: 6-9% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 25-29% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), AZ Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Carminati School's ranking?
Carminati School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Arizona for: Most diverse schools (Top 5%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
6-9% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 32% AZ state average), while 25-29% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 39% AZ state average).
How many students attend Carminati School?
373 students attend Carminati School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
48% of Carminati School students are Hispanic, 21% of students are Black, 14% of students are White, 8% of students are American Indian, 5% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Hawaiian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Carminati School?
Carminati School has a student ration of 14:1, which is lower than the Arizona state average of 17:1.
What grades does Carminati School offer ?
Carminati School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Carminati School part of?
Carminati School is part of Tempe School District.
Review Carminati School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities