Rover Elementary School
- Rover Elementary School's student population of 496 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||496 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rover Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#362 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tempe School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tempe Aguilar School Grades: K-5 | 488 students
5800 S. Forest Ave.
Tempe, AZ 85283
(480)730-7102 1.0 K-5 488
- Tempe Fuller Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 672 students
1975 East Cornell Drive
Tempe, AZ 85283
(480)897-6228 1.0 K-5 672
- Tempe Pinnacle Online High School Grades: 6-12 | 495 students
4700 S. Mcclintock Dr., Unit 1
Tempe, AZ 85282
(480)755-8222 1.0 6-12 495
- Tempe Center For Educational Excellence Grades: K-8 | 365 students
1700 E. Elliot #9
Tempe, AZ 85284
(480)632-1940 1.4 K-8 365
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.