Kyrene Del Norte School
- Kyrene Del Norte School's student population of 586 students has grown by 14% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||586 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Kyrene Del Norte School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AZ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1182 out of 1,842 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||19:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Kyrene Elementary School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tempe Kyrene De Los Ninos School Grades: PK-5 | 508 students
1330 E. Dava Dr.
Tempe, AZ 85283
(480)541-1000 0.4 PK-5 508
- Tempe Pinnacle Charter High School Grades: 9-12 | 22 students
810 S. Alma School Rd.
Tempe, AZ 85282
(480)755-8222 0.5 9-12 22
- Tempe Marcos De Niza High School Grades: 9-12 | 1452 students
6000 S Lakeshore Drive
Tempe, AZ 85283
(480)839-0292 0.6 9-12 1452
- Tempe Center For Educational Excellence Grades: K-8 | 365 students
1700 E. Elliot #9
Tempe, AZ 85284
(480)632-1940 0.7 K-8 365
Learn about the pros and cons surrounding year-round schools through studies arguing that students perform better in school without a summer break.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.